I LOVE a good hot bubble bath, I use Epsom salt & my Young Living Essential Oils..So i though today I would share with your guys!
Not only is the bath relaxing & stress relief ,it is also made up of magnesium and sulfate, which can help improve health in numerous ways !
So Why use Epsom salt in bath?
- It is a simple, fast, rewarding, sensory and health enriching activity that your kids will love!
- It will nourish the whole family (many of us are actually deficient in magnesium, plus magnesium helps us absorb calcium). Magnesium is also way better absorbed through the skin, than through digestion
- It is a gentle detoxifier that is safe for the whole family.
- Reduces inflammation and muscle pain.
- Helps relieve stress by nourishing the adrenals, as well as sedating and toning the nervous system.
- It makes bath time luxurious and fun! I love a HOT bubble bath!
- Sulphate triggers the pancreas to release digestive enzymes, helps form proteins in joints, brain tissue and mucin proteins
According to the Epsom Salt Industry Council, Epsom salt is made up of magnesium and sulfate, which can help improve health in numerous ways. A lack of magnesium—which helps regulate the activity of more than 300 enzymes in the body—can contribute to high blood pressure, hyperactivity, heart problems and other health issues, doctors warn. Sulfate is essential for many biological processes. It helps to flush toxins and form proteins in joints, brain tissue and mucin proteins.
How to make?
- Put 2 cups of Epsom Salts into a bowl
- Add 10 drops of Essential Oil~ My choice of oils is lavender,Frankincense,Peace & Calming or Valor
- Mix in the drops of oil
- Put in a Mason type jar
Restorative Bath Salts~Frankincense, lavender, bergamot and rose geranium help restore a sense of balance
- 1/2 cup sea salt
- 1 cup baking soda
- 15 drops frankincense essential oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops rose geranium essential oil
To make: combine Epsom salts, sea salt and baking soda. Add essential oils, mix well and store in mason Jar.
To use, fill the bathtub with warm water and add 4 tablespoons of bath salts after the tub has filled. Mix the salts into the water to dissolve.
So run on over to my facebook page and tell me if prefer a shower or bath? Let me know, I wanna know!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38105779-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);